Monday, May 26, 2014

In my case




I'm bulletproof!
But in this case I'll hurt. There's not because my protection get low
It's just because you're cheating
You used love to be bullet
And now you shoot me, now I'm dying.

Yeah.. I know Romeo always die in all different story about "Romeo and Juliet"
And I knew that Juliet will die too
But in this case I always be your Romeo, I always die in the end
But you? You're mess up the story about "my Romeo and Juliet"
You're alive. Leave me in the darkness hell

Rosses always red
The ocean always blue
But in this case I'm color blind. Not because I'm disabled
Because You're stolen the color of my life, and leave me with black and white

You said that we can be together, as long as we live
But in this case I'm alone.
You're leave me with every fuckin bullshit thing that you said

Now, I think I'm not bulletproof anymore.
Cos you are the one who shoot me






No comments:

Post a Comment